The health and wellness of our students is vitally important at Casa Esperanza Montessori Charter School. We’ve developed this page to provide you with easy access to important information — including vaccination information and requirements, medication authorization, care plans for food allergies and asthma, as well as policies and resources related to COVID-19.
We ask that parents keep their child home on days that the child has:
● Undiagnosed rash; may return to school after being assessed by child’s healthcare provider and cleared to return to school
● A temperature over 100.4; may return to school when fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medication
● An upset stomach, vomiting or diarrhea; may return to school when 24 hours have passed since last episode without the use of medication
● Any contagious disease, e.g. chicken pox
● A contagious bacterial infection, e.g. strep
● Antibiotics are prescribed; may return to school after taking antibiotics for 24 hours
● Cough that is persistent and interferes with normal activities
● Red eye(s) with yellow discharge; may return to school after being accessed by child’s healthcare provider and given a noncontagious diagnosis or after being on antibiotic treatment for 24 hours
Please review the links and subjects below to access the information you require.