Step 1: APPLY
- Register your child for the lottery for the upcoming school year by clicking the link: 2022-2023 Lottery Registration.
- Only one time entry/registration per child into lottery
- Early registration has concluded and the first group of students have been extended enrollment. Parents may still apply for the 2022-23 school year by clicking on the link and applying for waitlist status. Admission will be offered to waitlist students in accordance with statutes preference in the order they are received.
2022-2023 Lottery Registration
Step 2: CHECK YOUR EMAIL
The email address you submit for the application may contain notifications such as:
- Your child’s acceptance into Casa Esperanza Montessori Charter School
- Important information regarding enrollment deadlines
- Your child’s placement on the waiting list
Step 3: CONFIRM
After the lottery is run on March 18, 2022, if you are notified that your child has been selected, you will have to confirm that you intend to register that child within 5 calendar days.
Step 4: ENROLL
Parents/Guardians that have accepted enrollment in the upcoming school year must complete all paperwork located in the enrollment packet:
2022-2023 Enrollment Packet. Please select from the images below or these links to access and download your packet in English or Spanish.
Important! Families who do not complete all forms in the enrollment packet by the due date will lose their child’s seat; that seat will be turned over to the next student on the waiting list.