- Volunteer background checks are free through August 23rd!
- Consumable Supplies payments and more info.
- Read your Classroom Page!
- Staff Luncheons – donate anytime through our website. Thanks to everyone who donated at Meet the Teacher.
- Sign up for Zumba!
- Email Rachel for a Carpool Connection.
- Our Board of Directors is looking for business community candidates with a background in development, fundraising, strategic planning, and technology.
Welcome to Casa Esperanza Montessori Charter School
We are a non-profit 501(c)3 public Charter School (K-8) and private preschool located in North Raleigh*. Our programs offer a dual-language (Spanish) environment. At Casa Esperanza Montessori (“Casa”), students develop a world view that is both practical and thoroughly inspirational.
Our students are creative, independent learners, and self-directed problem solvers, due in part to our Montessori philosophy. Casa offers a multicultural experience, so that families may choose a Spanish immersion curriculum or a Spanish enrichment curriculum within our Montessori classrooms.
The academic calendar begins in late July and concludes by mid June each year. Our students and teachers enjoy three, two-week intersession vacations: fall break, winter break, and spring break. We offer childcare before and after school, as well as during the fall and spring intersessions.
We invite you to explore who we are, what we do, and how you can become involved.
*Casa Esperanza is located off of Capital Blvd, just minutes from Triangle Town Center.