Virtual Family Fitness Challenge
As school has transitioned to virtual learning, the PFA has continued to look for ways to support the Casa community. Although the Healthy Kids Fun Run has been cancelled, we are determined to make the best of current circumstances. The PFA is pleased to announce a new opportunity to combine fitness and fundraising with the virtual Family Fitness Challenge.
Ready… Set… Raise Funds for Raz-Kids and BrainPOP!
We need your help to directly support the online educational tools RazKids & BrainPOP. These programs are important tools for our teachers and many of our students use these programs every day at home. You can help us ensure that we are able to provide these programs for our students throughout the next school year by supporting our virtual Family Fitness Challenge.
Help make the Family Fitness Challenge a success!
- Our goal is for every Casa student to participate in at least 1 fitness activity. You can bike, walk, Zumba, play tag, or have a family water balloon match!
- Plan at least 1 fun fitness activity for the family between May 11th – 15th, 2020.
- Reach out to family and friends. Ask them to support your child in this healthy fundraising activity. Pledges can be for every minute of activity completed per family member or for a single donation for the entire family.
- Ask older children to help create a list of potential donors.
- Complete the challenge and share your family’s fitness accomplishments with family and friends. Post your success on Facebook and see how other Casa families are participating.
- Donate below! We do not require a minimum donation; donations of any amount are welcome.
2020 Virtual Family Fitness Challenge
Credit card transactions flow through PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required.
Thanks to all the families who participate!