Public Charter School, 9th – 12th grade
After graduation from Casa Esperanza’s middle grades program, 8th-grade students may continue their rigorous student-centered learning at Kaleidoscope Charter High School for 9th – 12th grades, opening August 2020.
Casa Esperanza students will not have to go through a lottery to attend Kaleidoscope Charter High School due to an Articulation Agreement that was approved in 2019. Applications for rising 9th and 10th grade students will be available on their website in January 2020.
Kaleidoscope and Casa Esperanza have a similar approach to learning! Lessons are individually paced to the developmental needs, learning style, interests, and abilities of each student.
Students are empowered to:
- take ownership of their learning
- be responsible for their own growth and progress
- explore the power of their own potential
The essential core-curriculum includes the study of:
- foreign language
- English language arts
- social studies
Kaleidoscope students will be able to learn through unique platforms, including:
- site-based internships
- work-based learning
- dual-credit courses
- online classes
For more information and to sign up for updates directly from KCHS, please visit www.kaleidoscopehighschool.org
Casa families are invited to join them in the following Information Sessions and Events:
1) Kaleidoscope Charter High School is having an Information Session with Q&A, October 10th at 6 pm – Calvary Baptist Church,10310 Chapel Hill Road, Morrisville, NC 27560
2) We invite you to our Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser – “Eat for Education” Thursday, October 24th at 5 pm. We will not have a formal presentation this evening just informal Meet and Greet – with a chance to meet our leadership. Calvary Baptist Church,10310 Chapel Hill Road, Morrisville, NC 27560. Please RSVP on Eventbrite, so we know how much food to prepare!