Parents interested in making application to the private preschool program for their preschool-age child (age 3 through 5 years old), should fill out an application form from this website and submit it to the school with the registration fee. This fee is non-refundable once your child is accepted into the program. Preschool students must be completely toilet-trained and able to independently clean themselves in all areas associated with the bathroom to gain enrollment. Students that have continual accidents are not considered toilet-trained and therefore cannot remain in the program. Diapers and pull-ups are not permitted at Casa.
Fee Schedule for 2017-2018 School Year
- Initial Application Fee $100 (one-time)
- Full Day (7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.): $11,800 per year*
- Academic Day/Aftercare (8:05 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.): $11,000 per year*
- Academic Day/Beforecare (7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.): $9,100 per year*
- Academic Day (8:05 a.m.-3:00 p.m.): $8,300 per year*
- Half-Day (8:05 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.): $5,150 per year*
*(paid in 10 installments July -April)
Casa Esperanza will begin accepting private preschool applications for the following school year beginning December 1st.
To apply for preschool, please return the completed preschool application, contract, and non-refundable $100 application fee to Celeste Saldaña, Admissions Coordinator, in the main office.
- Preschool Full Day Application Packet (7:30 a.m. -6:00 p.m.)
- Preschool Academic Day and After care Application Packet (8:05 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
- Preschool Academic Day and Before Care Application Packet (7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Preschool Academic Day Application Packet (8:05 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
- Preschool Half Day Application Packet (8:05 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.)
In order to be considered for admission, preschool children should be completely toilet trained, able to dress themselves with minimal adult assistance, and able to successfully separate from parents to fully function in the classroom with peers. Please include your registration fee with each application for preschool admission.